About the Cell
With a vision of transforming stakeholders from underdeveloped consciousness to human consciousness through holistic value education, the objectives of the cell are given below:
- Students gain the ability to explore their Natural Acceptance to Life which leads to fulfilling relationship.
- Develop the mindset for necessity of sustainable production at the family level to ensure fulfilling growth.
- Explore the minor/simple technological advances to fulfill the basic needs of a family.
- To pass on the value content to faculty members so that they can evaluate student conduct holistically.
- The stack holders to realize that it is the satisfying relationship and not the possession of physical resources which give the ultimate Happiness in life.
Mr. Jigar B. Ratnottar
M.Tech. (Micro Electonics and VLSI Design)
Exp:14 years Academic
Mr. Vijay C. Dandwani
M.Tech. (VLSI Design)
Exp:13 years Academic, 3 years Industries
Mr. Paras P. Kalariya
Exp:6 years Academic, 0.6 Years Industries
Mr. Ankit K. Kalariya
M.Tech Software Systems
Exp:10 years Academic
Mr. Vishal G. Chhaya
Exp:10 Years Academic, 0.5 Year Industry
Mrs.Khyati P. Joshi
Exp:4.8 Year Academic
Mr. Jay A. Patel
Exp:5 Years Academic